Who we are
Our website address is: https://dohatraders.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
We may collect and process the following information about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Platform, including information provided at the time of registering to use our Platform and other co-registrations (e.g. social media logins), subscribing to our Services, posting material, or requesting further services.
- The Information you provide when you enter a competition or promotion via our Platform, provides reviews, testimonials, or feedback on our Platform.
- Information you provide us, or that we may collect from you. When you report a problem with our Platform.
- A record of correspondence if you contact us.
- General, aggregated demographic and non-personal Information.
- If you download or use our mobile application, we may have access to details about your location and your mobile device, including a unique identifier for your device.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Platform and of the fulfillment of your orders.
- Details about your computer, including but not limited to your IP address, operating system, and browser type, as well as information about your general internet usage (e.g. by using technology that stores information on or gains access to your device, such as cookies, tracking pixels, web beacons, etc., (together, “Cookies”)).
- Your email address from a third party if you indicate that you have consented to that third party sharing your information with us.
- Any other information we consider necessary to enhance your experience on the Platform.
How we will use your information
We may use information held about you in the following ways:
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To provide you with location-based services, such as advertising, search results, and other personalized content.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and another entity using our Platform or between you and us.
- To improve our Services and to deliver a better and more personalized service to you.
- To ensure that content from our Platform is presented in the most effective manner for you and the device you use to access our Platform.
- To notify you about changes to our Services.
- For any other reason which we deem necessary to enhance your experience of the Platform.
- To administer and manage our incentives programs and fulfill your requests for incentives and/or to allow you to participate in sweepstakes and to notify you if you are a sweepstakes winner.
What security measures we apply
It is important for you to protect yourself against unauthorized access to your password and to your devices used to access our Services. You are responsible for keeping your password confidential. For example, ensure that you sign off when you have finished using a shared device.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Information transmitted to our Platform and any transmission is at your own risk.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How you can contact us
If you have any concerns about your Information on the Platform, please contact us at email@example.com with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve it.